DT reverse osmosis is a cross flow filtration process, i.e. driven by pressure: untreated wastewater flows across an active layer (membrane) at high velocity and the filtrate flow passes through the membrane in vertical direction.
Membrane separation is a quite physical process, i.e. the components to be separated undergo neither thermal, nor chemical, nor biological changes. Reverse osmosis allows the separation of low-molecular substances and inorganic salts.
Usually, DT reverse osmosis is operated up to 90 bar. In addition geed offers a special high pressure technique up to an operating pressure of 160 bar, recovery rates up to 90% are possible. Reverse osmosis allows the separation of low-molecular substances and inorganic salts.
For this reason the DT reverse osmosis has proved its suitability in most different fields of application.
- Purification of landfillleachate
- Effluent frompharmaceutical industry
- Reject treatmentfrom Spiral RO
- Effluent treatment fromtextile industry and dyeing process
- Tanneryeffluent treatment
- Waste water treatment fromdistilleries
- Waste water fromcompost plants
Range of services:
- Solutions from one supplier: separation problem – application consulting – process development – plant design – start ups – maintenance of plants
- Own and operate model
- Development of innovative solutions
- Project engineering and installations of test-, pilot- and full scale plants
- Supply of mobile test plants including operation and test report
- Consulting for clients through development and introduction of new or modified processes and technologies
- Rental of Leachate treatment plant.